Think your business might benefit from some online marketing, but not sure where to start? Our online marketing experts are here to help. We’ll start with an online marketing consultation and website audit process to assess the current state of your web presence. Our comprehensive consulting services include both short- and long-term strategies, and are flexible to fit your company and market size, marketing budgets, and business goals.
We specialize in Internet Marketing Plan Development, Business Analytics, ROI Optimization, and Website Audits. Some of the questions we can help you answer include:
- How can I build awareness of my brand and improve our reputation online?
- What is the fastest way to bring qualified new visitors to my website?
- How can I improve my website’s position in the search engine results listings?
- Should I make use of social networks in my marketing plan — and how?
- Should I author a blog or host an online forum? How should I get started?
- How can I track and measure whether these new Internet Marketing tactics are working for us? How can I measure my ROI?
- How can I best integrate my Internet Marketing activities with my offline marketing plans?
- How can I spend my marketing budget in the most cost effective, productive way?
Every company needs an internet marketing plan, and Sound Web Solutions will help you develop your plan to ensure maximum effectiveness. A standard internet marketing plan will strive to achieve certain goals, and we will help you both understand those goals, and make them a reality. You need:
- Specific, achievable goals to strive for
- A step-by-step process to work toward those goals
- An understanding of your target audience
- A tactic for staying ahead of the competition
- An understanding of the marketing tools available
- An understanding of the way these all relate to your brand identity
- A way to allocate time and budget for expenses
We will help you develop your internet marketing plan along these guidelines to ensure your success in the digital marketplace.
Deploying analytics isn’t that hard. There are many ways to produce reports on site traffic available. What isn’t easy is understanding what all the figures mean, and what to do about them. Certain metrics are more crucial than others, depending on your target audience, your specific industry, and your current web presence. Analytics data helps you understand your strengths and weaknesses, and gives you insight on how to better target your customers. We will help you understand these concepts and what to do about them:
- CTR (Click-through-rate)
- Bounce Rate
- CPC (Cost-per-click)
- CPM (Cost per 1000 impressions)
- Completion Rate
- Landing Pages
- Lead Capture
In the ever-changing world of internet marketing, we will be your tried-and-true guide to all of the complexities of your business analytics.
As marketing venues increase and business strategies widen, keeping a firm hold on your return on investment is a very complex endeavor. However, with our decades of internet marketing experience, we can help you see the big picture of what your return on investment in internet marketing is. By analyzing your click-through-rate, goal completion, and CPC advertising budget, we will help you see clearly the success of your online marketing strategy.
Don’t do it alone. Sound Web Solutions has the experience, industry connections, and tireless drive to ensure your internet marketing budget isn’t wasted.
Just like any other aspect of a successful business, your website will need careful analyzation to make sure it meets up with a high standard of quality. By continually revisiting the condition of your company’s website, Sound Web Solutions will ensure that your internet presence is both professional and productive. A poorly-designed, hard-to-navigate website detracts from your company’s image, so as a part of maintaining your internet marketing strategy, we will make sure that your internet “face” is attractive, useful, and productive.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more.
Looking to increase traffic or sales on your online store… or add shopping cart functionality to your current website? Our eCommerce experts are ready to help!
Paid Search Advertising is both an art and a science. We can help you maximize your campaign budget and reach the right customers on Google and Bing using analytical insights.
Need help showing up in search results? Not getting enough traffic to your website? We’ve got answers for your on-page and off-page search engine optimization questions.
Content Marketing is key! And a true content strategy is required to help you reach new customers and build your market presence. We can help with both content publication and distribution.
Not sure how to maximize social media for your business? Our social media strategists know which platforms are most appropriate for your business, and will help you build your social media presence.